The school encourages each child to wear the official school uniform. This can be purchased from our uniform supplier, Creative Graphics, in Bishop Auckland online via the link at the bottom of the page.
- grey trousers and grey/ black socks
- grey school skirt and charcoal grey/ black woollen tights or charcoal grey/ black socks
- black shoes (not trainers or high heels)
- white polo shirt
- navy blue jumper or cardigan, these are available to purchase with the school logo on from Cre8ive Design
In summer (from Easter to the end of the Summer term):
- blue and white gingham dresses
- white polo shirt and grey trousers or shorts. Trousers and shorts worn in school for uniform must be appropriate uniform style material and ‘cut’, not sportswear or fashion styles.
The school strongly discourages the wearing of leather and expensive fashion coats/jackets since the school cannot take responsibility for loss or damage of items of clothing.
Children are not permitted to wear earrings of any type. This is due to health and safety reasons. The children are active throughout the school day and earrings pose a health and safety risk.
St Chad’s school book bags can also be purchased via our uniform website (which can be accessed below) or straight from their shop in Bishop Auckland.
The PE uniform can be bought from either our uniform website (which can be accessed below) or in any supermarket. The following items should be sent into school and the children will put their kit in the PE bags which are provided by the school. PE kits will be sent home at the end of each half term to be washed. Please return PE kit on the first day of the new term.
- Black Plimsolls (trainers for outside use)
- Navy blue PE shorts
- White T-shirt
- Black tracksuit bottoms for the winter months
For swimming, children need a swimming costume, hat and towel in a bag. Children may bring goggles if they would like to.
Please make sure all kit is named. You would not believe the amount of unnamed kit we have in school!
How To Order
Please click on the link below, and this will take you to the uniform website, where you can order and pay for any items that are required. Your order can either be delivered to school for free, or collected from Creative Graphics’ shop in Bishop Auckland.
Any problems, please contact the school office on 01388 603632 or firstname.lastname@example.org