Here are a few simple but important things for you to remember, thank you in advance for your co-operation…
- No trainers, no jewellery and no nail varnish, please!
- Bring a water bottle and your homefolder to school each day.
- Hair styles need to be neat and tidy (no ‘extreme’ haircuts).
- Long hair should be tied back with a hair bobble.
- If your child is absent from school, please inform the school on the first day of absence either by phoning before 9:30am or writing a note. This is to ensure the safety of your child.
In the present climate, we would request that if your child shows symptoms of cold or flu, or is feeling unwell they are kept at home.
No Parking Rule
Please DO NOT drop children off at the school gates. Park your car and walk up to the gates. Thank You.
10 Minute Tuck
We make a quick and cheap ’10 Minute Tuck’ available in the mornings… Children can buy toast and a drink before school begins, at a cost of 20p.
Water only – no juice, please! Please do not put water bottles inside of homefolders as they may leak and the contents of the homefolder become spoilt or damaged.
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.
Head Lice Information